Easy As Pie Apple Croissant Bites Made With Refrigerator Dough – YUM
Apple Croissant Bites is an easy as pie recipe that you can serve any time. These delicious apple pie tasting croissants are a great snack, dessert, or breakfast on the go. There are only 3 ingredients in these little bites so they are amazingly easy to make. Easy and yummy….sounds like the perfect recipe to me.
- 1 tart apple
- 1 can Pillsburry Crescent Rolls dough
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto an un-greased cookie sheet and separate each triangle.
- Sprinkle each triangle with a teaspoon or so of cinnamon sugar.
- Dice your apple into small pieces.
- Place a teaspoon or so of your diced fruit at the wide end of your croissant triangle.
- Roll the croissant starting from the widest end, pinching the ends as you go to keep the fruit inside.
- When all of the croissants are rolled and ready put them in the oven to bake for 10-13 minutes, until lightly browned. Things get a little crazy in our kitchen while our goodies are baking. I mean, we have to do something to pass the time, right? Take a look:
Yeah, I know, we are a little nuts but we do have fun!
See what I mean? Easy as pie….apple pie that is. Actually these are way easier than any kind of pie. I recommend you make these instead of pie…so easy. We used a Fiji apple and it was super good. You can use any kind you want but a crisp tart one works best. You only need a little bit of apple, like one slice. If you take one slice and chop it up that is about enough for one croissant.
You might want to make a double or triple batch of these goodies. There are only 8 croissants per can and they are small. We made 8 and they were gone in less than 5 minutes. That left us wanting for more and more and more and more….
Hey, this is one easy recipe that I know you are going to want to make. So good. Yummy. You can make these little bites in a jiffy too.
Like I said, easy as pie….apple pie!