Mini Cheesecake Recipe Is A Crowd Pleaser
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts any time of year. I love cheesecake! Make these little mini cheesecakes and you will definitely make the crowd and the kids happy. My cheesecake recipe is a lot easier to make than you might think. In fact, this cheesecake recipe is so easy even a kid can do it, like me! Plus, I could eat the whole batch. You will love these cute mini cheesecakes, I promise. I think it might just be a good idea to make them over the coming holidays. Make a double batch and freeze them to use on your holiday table whenever you are ready. They will be the hit of the party, next to your cute outfit, of course! Here is the recipe:
- 1 1/2 Cups graham cracker or chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and melted butter and mix thoroughly
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of 2 cupcake pans (makes 24)
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until it is fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Spoon equal amounts of cheese mixture (approximately 3 Tablespoons ea.) into prepared cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cakes spring back when lightly touched. Cool.
- Top with fruit, chocolate curls, chocolate or raspberry sauce, or garnishes of your choice.
Make It Chocolate Cheesecake for Your Holiday Table
Follow the recipe above but:
- add 1 6-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips melted to cheese mixture.
- Mix well and proceed as above.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Our mini cheesecakes are just as cute as can be but you can make them even smaller if you want. Just use a mini-cupcake pan instead of a regular cupcake pan and you will truly have mini cheesecake that is bite sized. Believe me girls, it is a perfect bite. I made my mini-mini cheesecakes chocolate! To die for, I’m tellin’ ya!
So, the next time you want to make something really special for your friends, your family, or your holiday table pull our our mini cheesecake recipe and get cookin’. One word of warning, they will be gone in a flash. The recipe is huge and makes 48 cupcake sized cheesecakes but there will be none left. By the way, these freeze great too so make them ahead of time and serve them on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or your birthday. Any day is a good day to serve this cheesecake recipe. Enjoy!