Ham and Cheese Scones Recipe For Easter Brunch
Easter brunch is a great feast and a fun family tradition. Savory Ham and Cheese Scones recipe is a delicious Easter Brunch recipe that is a perfect treat to start to the day. Pile these amazing ham and cheese scones high on a plate and watch them disappear. Everyone will want one of your scones, trust me! Make some extras to share with the neighbors too, they will love ya for it. I adore these savory scones but not only because they taste so good. I love them because they are really easy to make. All you need to make these ham and cheese scones is a food processor. Then, mix ‘em, shape ‘em Cook ‘em, Eat ‘em. Easy, huh? Looking for that perfect Easter brunch recipe? I think you just found it.
How To Make Easter Brunch Recipe Ham and Cheese Scones
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 3 ounces or 4 slices chopped ham
- 1/3 cup grated extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a food processor.
- Add butter and pulse until mixture is crumbly.
- Add cream, pulsing just until combined.
- Place ham and cheese in a separate bowl and fold in dough until mixed well.
- Press or pat dough into an 8 inch round and cut it into 8 wedges.
- Place wedges 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet and brush the tops with the lightly beaten egg.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 servings.
See how easy that was? Don’t you want to add them to your Easter Brunch Menu? They aren’t quite as good as the solid chocolate bunny I am counting on, but they come in a close second. Trust me, this easy to make savory ham and cheese scones recipe is THE perfect Easter Brunch recipe.