Say Boo With A Cute Easy To Make Ghost Cupcake Topper
A cupcake topper can take your cupcake from ho-hum to WOW with just a little effort. Make this cute little cupcake topper in just a few minutes and turn your Halloween party into something really special. This is an easy to make craft that your guests (especially the kids), will love. So let’s step up our cupcake decorating skills with our Halloween cupcake topper that is sure to make you smile.
Supplies for Ghost Cupcake Topper
- Construction paper, white
- Sharpie pen
- Scrapbook Paper
- Small Vinyl Letters
- Paper Straw
Direction To Make A Ghost Cupcake Topper
1. Cut a ghost out of white construction paper. It is easy to do free hand but you can also use our printable template.
3. Cut out 3 equal sized triangles from Halloween colored scrapbook paper of your choice.
4. Cut a piece of 4 inch string and tie a knot in each end.
6. Glue the little triangles to the string to make a garland.
9. Stick the straw in the top of your cupcake. Watch it go from blah to wow!
Well, I don’t have to tell you that these ghost Halloween cupcake toppers are just the cutest things ever! Cupcake toppers are a great way to jazz up your cupcakes. They make them fun for everyone to eat and look at. Plus, they will make everyone smile. I mean, they are just so cute!