For The Best Ice Cream You Have Ever Tasted Try Our Homemade Hot Fudge Recipe
Homemade Hot Fudge! Yes! I love a good hot fudge recipe. I just don’t think ice cream without chocolate sauce is really ice cream at all. This homemade hot fudge recipe is the best chocolate sauce ever! You will love it. It is super rich so a little will do ya, but I add a lot anyway. I love chocolate sauce and homemade hot fudge just makes the best ice cream. No need for a lot of other toppings or hoopla. Just a drizzle of homemade hot fudge and your ice cream will be perfect in every way.
Homemade Hot Fudge Recipe Ingredients
- 3/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3 Tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
Homemade Hot Fudge Recipe Directions
- In a small saucepan, bring cream, corn syrup, butter, salt and vanilla to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate.
- Cover pan and let stand until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Uncover and gently whisk to combine.
- Serve warm over ice cream or the dessert of your choice.
Thick, rich hot fudge is yummy. I actually like to eat it by the spoonful (please don’t tell). Homemade hot fudge recipe is so good it will make you swoon. You can store it in y our refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Just heat a little up in the microwave for a few seconds before you serve it. Then drizzle it in large amounts (even though a little will do ya) over your favorite ice cream.
No other toppings are needed but you can doctor your ice cream up any way you like because it is yours. Just don’t forget the homemade hot fudge recipe because ice cream without chocolate sauce just isn’t ice cream at all!