M and M Chocolate Candies and Popcorn Coated In White Chocolate Makes A Yummy Snack Recipe
M and M chocolate candies, who can resist them? Not me! Mix them with popcorn and nuts and cover them in white chocolate and that might just send me to the moon. Swoon. I love a good M and M recipe. I love them in cookies, on ice cream, as a cake topper and in this delicious white chocolate snack mix. If you are sucker for M and Ms like I am, I must recommend this tasty treat. Give it a try to see what I mean.
M and M Recipe Ingredients
- 1 12 ounce Package of M and M Chocolate Candies: We are using red and white for Valentine’s Day. You can use any color, change it up for each holiday!
- 2 Cups Mini Pretzels or Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Bag Microwave Homestyle Popcorn ( low or no butter)
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 24 ounces white chocolate or white chocolate candy coating.
These are the ingredients I used today. However, you can add the stuff you like. For example, white chocolate chips, dried cherries, mixed nuts, and sprinkles all make a great addition to this fun snack mix recipe.
M and M Recipe Directions
- Mix together the M and M candies with all ingredients except the white chocolate candy coating.
- Melt the white chocolate over low heat until completely melted, stirring constantly. Do not over cook. You can melt the chocolate in the microwave too but be sure to just put it in for 20 – 30 seconds at a time so you don’t over cook it. I used a double boiler to make sure it would not burn. Cook it until all the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the white chocolate over the snack mix popcorn mixture.
- Toss with a large spoon or ladle until the mixture is completely coated in white chocolate.
- Lay the mix loosely on a cookie sheet, parchment paper, or a silicon liner.
- Allow the mix to cool.
- Break the mix apart into small bite sized pieces.
- Get out a bowl and fill it to the top with M and M White Chocolate Snack Mix and enjoy.
If you liked our M and M Recipe, you might like to follow our Facebook Fan Page to stay up to date with more incredible recipes to come! We would love it if you would like our Facebook page. Thanks for tuning in for this delicious M and M Recipe.