3 Ingredients Is All You Will Need For This Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Peanut butter cookies with only 3 ingredients? That is my kind of recipe! These are the easiest Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe you will ever make. Just a few minutes of your time and a whole batch of cookies will be ready to eat. It sounds crazy but they turn into the most delicious Peanut Butter Cookies!
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Ingredients
- 2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Directions
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet with PAM or line it with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients, blending well, until smooth.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Use a fork to press down slightly, making a criss-cross pattern, if you choose. (I didn’t but you are supposed too…please forgive me.)
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until just barely brown on the bottoms.
- Do not over bake or they will become hard. Six to eight minutes makes a perfect chewy Peanut Butter Cookie!
Sometimes you just have to have something sweet and peanut butter-y. This peanut butter cookie recipe is just for those times in need. Like, you know, after school, for your school lunch, on the weekend, for a party. What I am saying is these are great to make for pretty much any occasion. They only have 3 ingredients in them so they are really quick to fix. Then they only take 6 or so minutes to bake and a few minutes to cool.
That means you can come home from school, whip them up and have an after school treat. You can do it so fast it won’t even spoil dinner. Listen, these are good….really good. It will only take a few minute to make this peanut butter cookies recipe so why don’t you give them a try. Then, be sure to let me know how you like them. I am confident you will LOVE ‘EM!