It’s A Most Excellent Day To Make Pizza Rolls Recipe
Pizza rolls recipe makes a most excellent meal, snack on the go, or picnic food. Be sure to make extra to pack them in your lunch during the week. Double the recipe and freeze them so you have an easy meal for next week too. These pizza rolls are the best grab and go kid friendly food you will find anywhere on earth! I LOVE homemade pizza rolls. Try them and I bet you will love them too!
Pizza Rolls Recipe Ingredients:
- 12 Rhodes Rolls
- 24 Pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 jar marinara sauce of your choice.
Pizza Rolls Recipe Directions:
1. Place the frozen rolls on wax paper, parchment or a greased cookie sheet and let them rise for 3 hours.
2. Meanwhile, shred the Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
3. When the rolls get puffy, turn them over and tuck the pepperoni, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese inside the roll. The rolls will flatten out but that is okay.
4. Secure the dough around the stuffing and pinch it together.
5. Turn the rolls back over and place them in a muffin tin..
6. Then leave them to rise another 2 hours.
7. Place the rolls in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
8.When the tops are brown ( after about 10 minutes) and puffy, pull them out of the oven.
Aren’t these pizza rolls so pretty? Wait to you smell them baking in your oven…DIVINE!
Serve them right away or freeze them for later. They refrigerate well for about 2 days too. Be sure to add some Marinara Sauce for dipping sauce. We think this Pizza Rolls Recipe is just the best ever kid food and I just know you will love it. Make them a summer staple to take on a picnic. These pizza rolls also make an awesome school lunch. Grab and go, just don’t forget your Pizza Rolls.