Snickers Bars Tossed With Peanuts and Chocolate For the Worlds Best Fudge Recipe
Snickers Bar Fudge is one of my favorite sweet treats. I have so many it is hard to decide sometimes, I have to admit. It’s the peanuts and the chocolate together that is so good! This Snickers Bar Fudge recipe seems to stick with me every single year. It is always the first sweet treat I go to during the holidays (although, we make it all year around). Why do I like it so much? Well, that is easy…. this recipe is made with chocolate candy bars! Snickers Bars to be exact. Who doesn’t like Snickers????
Peanuts, chocolate, nougut, and caramel just command my attention, my commitment, my love. I have a feeling that once you try this delectable chocolate fudge recipe you will be as smitten as I. It is filled with peanuts and well, chocolate Snickers bars. That equals true love. I think you should try them and find out. Be sure to let me know what you think. Let me entice you further…..peanuts plus chocolate plus Snickers candy bars! Candy, yes, I said candy.
How to Make Snickers Bar Fudge
- 4 Cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cups (10 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 12oz package of semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow creme
- 1 Cup Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 Snickers Bars (2.07 oz size), chopped into small pieces
- Line an 8×8 inch square cake pan with tin foil. Butter the foil and set aside.
- Chop 4 candy bars into small bite sized pieces and set aside. Then chop one more and set aside separately.
- Butter the sides of a large saucepan
- Combine the sugar, evaporated milk and butter in the saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium high heat until the mixture boils.
- Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook, stirring constantly for 10 minutes (it is a workout but that just means you can have one more piece.)
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add the chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, peanuts and vanilla.
- Stir until the chocolate melts and mixture is combined.
- Hand beat for another 8-10 minutes or until the mixture becomes very thick.
- Spread the warm fudge recipe in a the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the fudge mixture with the 4 chopped snickers bars and fold the candy bars into the peanuts and fudge mixture using a spoon.
- Then, take the last chopped chocolate Snickers candy bar and sprinkle it on top of the fudge.
- Set aside to cool at room temperature until firm.
- Then, turn the fudge over to remove the foil and cut fudge into squares.
- Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Makes 4 pounds of fudge.
Snicker Bar Fudge recipe requires a lot of stirring, I should warn you in advance. It will definitely work your muscles but, man, is it worth it. This is the best fudge you will ever taste, hands down. I don’t know if it is the peanuts or the chocolate….oh, I know, it is the candy that makes it so good. Definitely the candy! Snickers Bar Fudge is delicious and you simply must try it. Then, let me know: Am I right or am I right?????